"Hidden Hills Hawks Education Fund is dedicated to raising funds, through the collaboration of parents, educators and the community to maintain and enhance the quality of education and the environment of Hidden Hills Elementary School".
HHHEF is collecting this voluntary donation on behalf of Hidden Hills Elementary to support educational needs of our students. 100% of your donations will be given to Hidden Hills Elementary to directly benefit our students. You can double your donation through corporate matching.
A lively participation in Registration and Corporate Matching could potentially carry us through to our fundraising goal in the beginning of the year!
This year our suggested Registration donation is:
$495 for one Student
$895 for two students
$1095 for three or more students or
* To help keep our card fee costs down, we would prefer checks.
Your contributions go towards -
- The Learning Lab, which will support the reading level needs of the students.
- Classroom and general supplies.
- Supporting salaries for Para-Educators, additional hours to the Librarian.
- Classroom Music, Chorus and Instrumental Programs.
- Vocal Music program for all grades.
- Art Program for all grades.
- Intramural Recess Program.